Skyfire 4.0 – Popular Mobile browser with new features
The rapid development of Android platform these days, have made a lot of vendors to produce the software and hardware based on Google’s platform. Skyfire has just announced the latest release of Skyfire 4.0 For Android. This popular mobile browser brings the latest new features, including personalization options for the toolbar Skybar, and much more.
There are about eight new feature that also added to the browser device, and one features can only be found on premium versions which is the activation of a video feature based on cloud-based Skyfire servers.
This new Skybar Toolbar features has now been adjusted with Twitter, Groupon, Google Reader, and others. While the video features optimized browser will be available for 2.99 USD. This browser can be found through the V Cast application on the Android Market.
Here is the complete list of the latest features of Skyfire 4.0 Android For this:
• Customizable Skybar, ie Skyfire toolbar which can be customized to fit the users desires. Users can now access to fourteen Skyfire features.
• Twitter, the instant access with a single touch via Twitter button available. Tweet, search, and checking with Twittersphere without leaving the Skyfire browser (and also can watch the video together on Twitter with just one click only).
• Groupon, namely the existence of Groupon button, users can perform rapid checks on daily transactions at any time.
• Share, for an ease of sharing sites, articles, pictures & video with the existing Share button.
• Google Reader, A button to establish & maintain the feeds from your favorite site users.
• Sport, News & Finance, three new buttons that have been added to the Skybar to bring access to the latest events.
• Settings, namely the existence of the Settings button that can facilitate labeling Customize button. This feature is used to activate, deactivate or placing position Skybar features as desired by users.